Educational Qualification: Degree in Arts or Science, Diploma, 10+2, Matriculation or equivalent
Job Designation: Military Engineer Services – Multiple Posts
No Of Vacancies: 2658
Required Candidate Skills :
- For Supervisor Barrack & Stores : 64 Posts Degree in Arts or Science from a renowned University preferably with Diploma in Material Management OR Diploma of three years in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering from a renowned Institute.
- For Draughtsman : 07 Posts Diploma of three years in Architectural Assistantship from a renowned Institution.
- Store Keeper Grade-II:11 Posts Matriculation or equivalent
- Civil Motor Driver (CMD): 100 Posts Matriculation or equivalent
- Peon: 86 Posts Matriculation or equivalent
- Chowkidar: 26 Posts Matriculation or equivalent
- Safaiwala:26 Posts Matruculation or equivalent
- Chowkidar (Khansama):01 Post Matriculation or equivalent
- Meter Reader: 18 Posts 10+2 or equivalent
- Caneman: 22 Posts Matriculation or equivalent
- Mate: 2265 Posts Matriculation or equivalent
Work Location: Across India
Last Date : 3rd January 2015
The Military Engineer Services (MES) is one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. It is one of largest construction and maintenance agencies inIndia with a total annual budget to the tune of Rs 9000 crores. It has a large number of units and sub units spread across the entire country to provide engineering support to various formations of Army, Air Force, Navy and DRDO. MES is a military organisation but has both Army and Civilian component of officers and other subordinate staff. While execution of all construction works is through contracts, execution of all maintenance services is carried out both through contracts as well as departmentally employed labour (DEL).